Join CCE on an exciting Site Visit to Esprit!
Who is Esprit and what do they do?
Esprit is an international youthful lifestyle brand offering smart, affordable luxury and bringing newness and style to life. The Group operates more than 800 directly managed retail stores worldwide and distributes its products via more than 14,000 wholesale locations internationally, occupying total selling space of over 1.1 million square meters in more than 40 countries.
Why should I attend this Site Visit?
If you are interested in learning about the business behind fashion and how you can land an internship or full-time job opportunity with Esprit, then this is the Site Visit for you! See an agenda for the day copied below:
- Tour of Esprit's corporate office
- Presentation given by Amy Salerno and Christina Alonge, Human Resource representatives.
- The President of Esprit discusses it's history, what it means to work for Esprit, and future growth opportunities within the fashion industry.
- Question and Answer session
- Goody bag presented to all students
Do I need to do anything after registering and prior to the visit? I would recommend reviewing Esprit's jobs and internships section of their website as well as the "About Us" section in order to familiarize yourself with their work. http://www.esprit.com/index.php?command=Display&navi_id=15
Also, be prepared with a listing of questions you would like answered from both the President of Esprit and the Human Resource representatives.
Register for this Event