Our 8 week paid Internship, located at our division headquarters in NYC, is designed to provide an overview of the Buying and Planning functions and why specific merchandise is bought and distributed for a premier retail department store. Through this Internship, you will gain experience in financial analysis, advertising, professional development, and communication skills that will provide the framework for a successful career in corporate retail. Our Internship provides you with a unique opportunity to apply classroom training to address opportunities and challenges faced in our corporate offices.
· Experiential learning environment
· Learning objectives are coordinated with projects and supervisory feedback to enhance your understanding of business responsibilities
· Classroom instruction is combined with hands-on experiences to augment learning
· Interaction with our content experts to gain greater insight into the multitude of career opportunities.
· Increased understanding of the importance of coordination between functional areas to deliver the best business results
· Completion of a group project presented to senior management to assist in understanding real world applications of the analysis you will conduct
Target Audience: Juniors
Suggested Attire: Business