The Earth Institute's Office of Academic and Research Programs and the School of Continuing Education present the Fall Midterm Briefings for the Master of Science in Sustainability Management. This fall'ís Workshop projects, intended for MSSM students to gain experience tackling tough environmental problems by working with real-world issues, deal with the following subjects:
- Transforming NRDC Headquarters into a Net Zero Energy Facility (client: Natural Resources Defense Council)
- Business Plan for the Healthy Urban Tree Initiative in New York City (client: The Nature Conservancy)
- Stormwater Strategies for Climate Change Adaptation (client: New York State Department of Transportation)
- Assessment of the Potential to Divert Commercial Organic Waste from Landfills (client: City of New York, Mayorís Office of Long-Term Planning and Sustainability)
- Resilient Sustainable Communities: Integrating Hazard Mitigation and Sustainability in Local Planning (client: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Federal Emergency Management Agency)v
Open to the public. RSVP is required for this event.
For more information on the M.S. in Sustainability, please click MSSM.
For more information about the Earth Institute, please click EARTH.
Register for this Event