International Development is a growing and exciting field to start a fruitful and fulfilling career. But how do you break into the field? Whether experienced or a newcomer to the field, the FPA International Development Global Career Boot Camp can help you launch a career with a global reach.
In this course you will learn:
- What is employment in International Development (ID) is really all about.
- What it is like to work in ID.
- What ID organizations are hiring and how to contact them.
- How to properly analyze an ID job posting.
- How to write a proper resume for a position in ID, including advanced key word searches techniques.
- About the “ID Hiring Manager’s Triangle.”
Who should attend?
- Undergraduate and Graduate students considering or preparing for a career in international development.
- Young professionals breaking into a career in international development.
- Mid-career professionals looking to transition into a career in international development.
All Attendees Receive:
- The Foreign Policy Association International Development Course Tool Book.
- Enrollment in the Foreign Policy Association Global Jobs email alerts.
- A complementary six-month digital subscription to Foreign Affairs Magazine.
- Light refreshments during a networking break.
Click here for a list of speakers and registation.