• A current sophomore at a four-year university in the United States
• Continuing studies as a full-time student for the 2013-2014 academic year
• Eligible to work in the United States
• A person with a (visible or invisible) disability.*
Lime Connect Fellow Benefits:
• Participation in an all-expense paid Leadership & Development Symposium in New York City
• Access to Lime Connect's partner companies via networking events, career workshops & more for potential summer 2014 internships
• Ongoing professional development & coaching for internship and career success
• Lifelong benefits of The Lime Connect Fellows & Alumni Network
• Further development of Lime Connect's Fellowship Program and mentoring for future Fellows classes
• A $1,000 "Lime Fellows Award"
If selected, candidates will attend the following all-expense paid events in New York City:
- May 30 or 31, 2013 - Lime Connect Fellows Selection Super Day (all finalists - via Skype if traveling overseas)
- July 31 - August 4, 2013 - Lime Connect Fellows Leadership & Development Symposium (Fellows)
How to apply:
Candidates will apply via The Lime Network and provide the following:
- Contact and education information
- Current resume
- Answers to three brief essay questions
- One letter of recommendation from a professor, advisor or supervisor
Application deadline: Midnight PST on Sunday, March 31st!
Apply online here.