The Earth Institute presents the M.S. in Sustainability Management Capstone Final Briefings.
The workshop final briefings are the culmination of semester-long projects on sustainability issues. Students are enrolled in small, faculty-advised project teams that address a real world sustainability issue or project and deliver recommendations to a client organization. This semester, students are working on the following projects:
- Developing a Business Plan for New Jersey Audubon
- Client: New Jersey Audubon
- Resilient Energy Systems for New York City Multifamily and Commercial Buildings
- Client: New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA)
- Sustainability Certification System for Tourism Companies in Chile
- Client: Chilean Federation of Tourism Enterprises (FEDETUR)
- Opportunities for Climate Resilience: The Beaches of Stamford, CT
- Client: City of Stamford, Land Use Bureau
- Living on the Edge-Integrating Renewable Resource Strategies on the Urban Periphery in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Client: Instituto Internacional de Recursos Renovables (irri) Mexico, The Yansa Group, The Ashoka Foundation Mexico
Registration is required for this event.
For more information regarding the MS in Sustainability Management, please click MSSM.
For more information regarding the Certificate Programs, please click CERTIFICATE.
For more information about the Earth Institute, please click EARTH.
Register for this Event