Credit Suisse is proud to announce the Launch of the 2013 Sales and Trading Women’s Mentor program for outstanding current female college sophomores interested in a career in sales and trading. This program provides numerous benefits including early access to Credit Suisse leaders, technical skills preparation, and shadowing on the sales and trading floor.
At Credit Suisse we strive for excellence. We understand that excellence can only be achieved by hiring and promoting a dynamic, intelligent, diverse pool of talent. It is this passion for excellence that has led us to develop a Securities Women's Mentor Program at our offices in New York City.
This program offers young women the unique opportunity to join us for four different modules from June to November to:
• Learn more about Sales and Trading in the Fixed Income and Equities divisions
• Shadow various individuals on the sales and trading desks
• Receive resume reviews and interview preparation
• Get to know women from other universities
• Network with Credit Suisse professionals
• Receive mentorship from a member of our Sales and Trading Women’s Council
The program will begin in June 2013 and will consist of 4 events held in the office, and on-going mentor sessions. Each participant will be paired with 2 female mentors from the Sales and Trading Women’s Council. One mentor will be at the junior level to provide you information on her experience and guidance on how she made the transition from school to the workforce. The other mentor will be at a more senior level, to offer her career advice and to assist in helping you network with other individuals throughout the firm. Events will include an overview of Credit Suisse, career development workshops, stock-pitch competition, networking opportunities, and philanthropic activities. Credit Suisse will cover the cost of transportation for all events.
• All students must be enrolled at a 4-year university/college - graduating Spring, 2015
• Participants must have a GPA of 3.3 or above; open to all majors
• Interviews will be held at Credit Suisse in mid April 2013
Application Deadline: Friday, April 5
Credit Suisse: New York