The Earth Institute and the Master of Public Administration in Environmental Science and Policy (ESP) program present the Final Workshop briefings for fellow students, staff, and invited guests at the School of International and Public Affairs. This springís Workshop projects, intended for ESP students to gain experience tackling tough environmental problems by working with real-world clients, deal with the following subjects:
- Development of a GIS and Remote Sensing based Integrated Decision Support Tool (DST) for Water Resources, Environmental Sustainability, and Validation of Safe Water Stations Siting
- Climate Justice- Research for the World Resources Institute
- The Future of PlaNYC: An Urban Sustainability Benchmarking Study & Recommendations for PlaNYCís Success Post-Bloomberg Client: The New York City Mayorís Office of Long-Term Planning and Sustainability
- Advancing Education for Sustainable Development: Designing a Pilot Program for the Park Slope Education Complex, NYC Department of Education
- Assisting Congress to Better Understand Environmental Justice
- Energy Crisis: Reducing Rising Energy Demands through Tree-Based Conservation Programs
RSVP is required for this event. Please RSVP to Sarah Tweedie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the MPA ESP program, please click MPA ESP.
For more information about the Earth Institute, please click EARTH.
Register for this Event