As an engineering student from one of the top engineering universities in the country, we are posting this info session for you to consider pursuing your career at The Boeing Company.
Here are some reasons why a career at Boeing could be a good fit for you:
- Boeing is a global leader in aerospace. Whether it is designing the next-generation airplane, fabricating satellites or defending freedom, our employees are among the best in the world and the heart of our company.
- The Boeing Brand – Our Company and its products and services are well known and respected worldwide.
- You’ll have opportunities to make your mark on the field of aviation now and in the future.
- Boeing employees participate in life-long learning through company-provided educational incentives.
- Boeing employs many of the who’s who in aerospace today and you may get the opportunity to work with and learn from them.
Company leaders will be at Columbia on Oct 22 to host an info session and provide more information about The Boeing Company.
Students with relative engineering work or academic research, and exceptional organization and collaboration skills as demonstrated through leadership positions in design teams or in student and civic organizations, are encouraged to attend.
Every day, Boeing employees are an integral part of the aerospace dream. If you grew up visualizing yourself working on products and services that define our world and the future of aerospace, then you belong at Boeing! We hope you’ll attend the info session for an opportunity to learn about and become part of the Boeing team.
Students with relative engineering work or academic research, and exceptional organization and collaboration skills as demonstrated through leadership positions in design teams or in student and civic organizations, are encouraged to apply. A GPA of 3.5 or higher is preferred and a US Person status is required. Positions across multiple engineering skill areas are available. Internship positions are available for summer of 2014 and full-time positions are available for undergraduate and graduate students graduating between December of 2013 and June of 2014.
To apply please go to https://jobs.boeing.com/JobSeeker/JobSearch.
Target Audience: Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Suggested Attire: Business Casual