The Earth Institute's Office of Academic and Research Programs and the School of Continuing Education present the Fall Final Briefings for the Master of Science in Sustainability Management. This fall's Workshop projects, are intended for MSSM students to gain experience tackling tough environmental problems by working with real-world issues, dealing with the following subjects:
- Improving Sustainability Through Behavior Change
Client: Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)
- From Promise to Fruition: An Analysis of How a Sustainability Initiative Develops Through the Networks of C40 Cities
Client: The C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group (C40)
- Leveraging the Co-benefits of Green Infrastructure in New York City
Client: New York City Department of Environmental Protection
- Climate Change Adaptation Planning
Client: Central Park Conservancy Institute
- Design of a Building Energy Retrofitting Program for Montenegro
Client: Ministry of Sustainable Development and Tourism, Montenegro
Registration is required for this event.
For more information regarding the MS in Sustainability Management, please click MSSM.
For more information regarding the Certificate Programs, please click CERTIFICATE.
For more information about the Earth Institute, please click EARTH.
Register for this Event