18th EUROPEAN CAREER FAIR @ MIT
Connecting Continents, Creating Careers
WHEN: February 1-3, 2014
WHERE: MIT Campus, Cambridge, MA
Attendance is FREE for Candidates
Want to work or study in Europe?
Looking for a full-time job, internship, or a study program?
Discover the many opportunities that companies, academic institutions and non-profit organizations from Europe have to offer you at the 18th European Career Fair at MIT. It is the largest career Fair of its kind in the US with more than 100 participating organizations and more than 5,000 registered candidates.
Take this opportunity to meet employers face to face and stand out from the crowd! By registering for the event, you will become a part of a searchable database where employers can view your resume and schedule interviews even before meeting you in person at the Fair.
Please take a look at the Fair schedule:
February 1st (Saturday)
• Exhibits and presentations by companies and academic institutions
• Opportunity to present yourself and give your resume to employers
• About 50% of all interviews are scheduled at the Fair
• Networking with employers and other candidates
February 2nd - 3rd (Sunday & Monday)
• Interviews for selected candidates
• Career development seminars
• Networking opportunities
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY AT www.euro-career.com
The deadline for resume submission is December 8th, 2013.
For questions about registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.