Sundial Release Notes
Sundial release notes are specific to each version of the application. Select your version from the list below to see the release notes for it. We're still in the process of compiling these notes from a large backlog, but we are hoping this section will provide some insight into our development process.
- 3.1 (Ra)
- Updated sundial for CyberSource silent order post integration and the new giving API to abide to the current E-commerce policy
- Added Refund and Privacy Policies to Brands/Events
- Disabled Meta Event features
- Removing Country selector from E-commerce checkout form, because international cards cannot currently be accepted
- Saving the Offline Payment Message fixed for WYSIWYG editor
- Add basic event feed functionality
- Add Ecommerce account auditing tool
- Remove checkout form from registration for those placed on waitlist
- Add RSVP_Completion_Link template variable
- Add prompt for notifying registrants removed from waitlist
- Mark incomplete registrations with status "Pending"
- Add Harris management interface
- Incomplete registrations now reflect their pending status
- noRecords can now be specified with a URI
- Fix bugs in offline payment
- Removed edit mode selector
- Fix bugs in CSV file parsing
Version 3.1 (Ra)
- Transitioned E-commerce vendor from ViaKLIX to Virtual Merchant
- Registration: Added UNI authentication
- Added E-Commerce features
- E-Commerce: Each event can have a different merchant account
- E-Commerce: Each registration field can have a cost
- E-Commerce: Offline and online payment options.
- E-Commerce: Features included in registration manager
- E-Commerce: Itemized receipt available for use in templates and emails
- Added 'Subject' field for all Email templates
- Added Multi-Select and Checkbox Group field types for Registration Form creation.
- Created this release notes page
- Replaced table-based forms with semantic HTML
- Reimplemented CSS styles
- Updated Event, Brand, and Template permissions pages to use the action-list interface
- User Preferences: Added Default Editor (Plain-Text or WYSIWYG), and a Default Event Brand
- Permissions on a brand are now inherited by its templates
- Added new registration field types, date and us_phone, with appropriate validation options
- Re-implemented the label registration field type to use <h2> instead of <fieldset> tags
- Added Copy Template to Templates->Details page
- Allow user default brands
- Allow phone number validation
- Template Editor: Include registration variables
- Added quick reference links to event view and reigstration forms in the event editor
- Event Express Edit: Add branding
- Event Express Edit: Add registration section
- User Manager: Added fast privilege tracking
- Default to conservative conflict resolution
- Used Yahoo! Calendar for date selection
- Documentation: Added navigation system
- Added new template operations
- Removed tables from navigation bar
- Event Registration module activated for beta testing group
- Switched to the Xinha text editor
- Registration field sets and templates added
- Allow switching between text and HTML editing of templates
- Added cross-browser scrolling tables
- Added event dictionary.
- Added field set import
- Added event search capability.
- Added server-side form validation.
- Added template for importing registration form element sets.
- Added default brands and copying of brands.
- Added Advanced Event Editor.
- Added Email validation.
- Improved Registration Form Wizard.
- Added Registrant management.
- Added "+" to email validation function.
- Added YUI! Calendar popup.
- Added default calendar times for new events.
- Added Sundial login option.
- Added Subscribe Privilege.
- Added publication email options.
- Added sort by date.
- Added message center.
- Split preferences into preferences and permissions.
- Added forward.
- Added retracted status.
- Added publishing start/end dates
- Added new default event permissions.
- Added custom express form sections.
- Added preferences to user secondary nav.
- Added copy user.
- Added event sponsor primary flag.
- Added account expiration.
- Added privilege sorting.
- Added decision freezing to publication manager.
- Added inherited group membership and group hierarchy.
- Added privilege delegation.
- Added tree collapse/expand.
- Added "Send To A..." feature.
- Added support for Default Edit Mode.
- Completed novice permissions module.
- Completed graphics mode switcher.
- Added error feedback for graphs.
- Added graph management of a set of types.
- Added sites section.
- Added support for logging email sends.
- Added Captchas
- Added Guidelines links.
- Linked registration creation page to template editor.
- Separated not required fields into Advanced Registration Options.
- Made Registration Form URL an option in Custom Registration Form.
- Added new Graph Manager.
- Added "Queued" icon.
- Added mnemonic accesskey.
- Added "x" link to category filter notifier.
- Added documentation info for day view and week view templates.
- Added HTML screenshot.
- Added support for weekday view.
- Implemented category filtering for year view.
- Added sorting to populations, types, and groups
- Changed Fahrner IR to Leahy/Legrange IR
- Restored Create, Delete, Edit, and Reorder functionality to Registration Form wizard.
- Implemented view type filtering by population, security group, event type, and category as select boxes.
- Added application-side support for "Queued" publishing status.
- Added "feedback message" to Publishing Module.
- Removed navigation bar.
- Added support for weekday view through the webapi.
- Added the random viewType.
- Added categoryFilter to webapi.
- Changed eventTimes from 10:00pm to 10:00 PM in Month View.
- Changed weekday headers in miniCalendarMonth.
- Added "current" indicator to day cell in miniCalendarMonth.
- Added "x" links to remove each filter.
- Added stylesheet images.
- Allowed for stylesheets to specify all images.
- Removed most non-semantic uses of <tables>
- Cleaned up HTML