Be prepared to make connections with employers at the Spring Career Fair and All Ivy Environmental and Sustainable Development Career Fair, both on Feb. 24, that can lead to internships and jobs. This is a must-go to for graduating seniors, internship-seekers, or those exploring new career fields!
10:30 am-12 pm: Interactive workshop
12:30 pm-2 pm: Sign up for a 10-minute optional session with a career counselor to review your resume, practice your introduction, or discuss other aspects of the fairs
At the workshop you will:
• Learn to research employers and create a day-of strategy that works for you
• Develop an introduction and identify other ways to make a great impression
• Learn best ways to follow up with employers after the fairs
* Have a laptop? Bring it along with you.
* Co-sponsored by CCE, the Earth Institute, and the General Studies Student Council. All undergrad students are welcome.
* Can't make this event? Other prep programs for the fair can be found here: http://specialevents.cce.columbia.edu/spring-career-fair-2012/career-fair-preparation-workshops
Registration recommended. Room for 70!
Resume required? No, but bring it if you want it reviewed after the workshop!
Eligibility: This event is open to all Undergraduate students at The School of General Studies, Columbia College, and The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science.
Register for this Event